Indian Gymkhana is a social club established in 1932 during the erstwhile British Raj.
We are located in the heart of the city, at Cox Town.
The club is spread over an area of 4.25 acres with a lot of greenery and open lung spaces.
The following are a few salient features and facilities available at the club.
INDIAN GYMKHANA CLUB HAS COME A LONG WAY IN THE LAST DECADE AND IS NOW A HIGHLY RATED CLUB WITH STATE OF THE ART AIR-CONDITIONED SPORTS COMPLEX SPREAD OVER 45,000 SQUARE FEET COMPRISING OF:
- Semi-Olympic size swimming pool with adjacent kids’ pool with coaching facilities.
- International standard 3 badminton courts with wooden flooring and spectator seating of 200 persons, capable of hosting national level tournaments.
- Snooker and billiards room comprising of 4 international size tables with state of the art facilities.
- Well-equipped health club spread over an area of 2500 square feet with modern, bio-mechanical equipments with well-appointed trainers.
- International standard squash court with spectator seating capacity of 50 pax.
- Cards section with all modern facilities.
- Lounge area in the center of the complex.
- Landscaping spread over the entire club area.
- Open air basketball court with synthetic turf.